Facebook Advertising Campaign Overview
How Facebook Advertising Works
Every day, millions of users log into Facebook, some percentage of which are guaranteed to be your ideal clients or customers. The beauty of Facebook advertising is the unique power of the Facebook advertising platform to identify and target these ideal customers for your brand or service, based on their individual interests, actions and behavior.
Looking for mothers with teenage children within a 30 mile radius of your geographic location, who have a tendency to purchase health-related products? Great – we can target them.
How about lawyers who own their own firms and earn between $200,000 and $500,000 annually? Sure – we can do it.
The Unique (Almost Scary) Power of Facebook Advertising
Never before has such a highly targeted, intelligent algorithm for putting YOUR messaging in front of YOUR clients or leads existed. And you can see this by the rush of big brands to this marketing space right now. In this Facebook advertising environment, your business – no matter scale or size – has access to the same set of powerful tools as the big guys – think Coca Cola level. In as little as $5 a day – seriously – you can play in the same league as the big boys…and win!
This is unheard of in the world of marketing, and it’s also why Facebooks advertising is quickly becoming a game-changer to our online marketing industry. It’s killing TV, radio, and print – and it’s the rising star among savvy marketers worldwide.
BUT… Just because everyone is starting to see the power and value of Facebook as an advertising platform, doesn’t mean everyone knows how to correctly wield its power. This is a highly specialized area of online advertising, and there are only a few individuals and agencies who really know what they’re doing in this important niche. And, yes, we’re one of them.
Typical Scope of Work for Facebook Advertising
- Review the existing online marketing architecture including any past Facebook campaigns.
- Discuss the target audience and target campaigns for your business.
- Create a strategy for leading your ideal customers or clients to your chosen service or products. This is what we call your “sales funnel.”
- Set up your Facebook ad account, tracking structure, and for businesses with no previous Facebook presence create your Facebook page.
- Create the needed content for ads, landing pages, and other needed assets and build out your sales funnel.
- Set up analysis and reporting tools.
- Use the first 30 days to complete set up, and run a minimum of $500 in ad spend to test and begin optimizing the strategized sales funnel.
- Based on the results gathered in the first 30 days, we will determine the strongest path forward for increasing sales and leads for your business on a monthly basis.
Typical Facebook Campaign Project Goals
- Increased visibility and engagement on Facebook for your business
- Increased traffic to your website
- Increased, targeted sales or leads for your business
- Monthly reporting on success and suggested ongoing Facebook campaigns
Experience The Best of Both Worlds – The Ideal Setup
Every client is different, and here at Nuzu Net Media we will work with you to determine what online marketing options are best for you and your business or brand. However, nearly universally, we have seen the power of Google Ads and Facebook ads combine to create a seamless, powerful marketing strategy that currently cannot be beat – and the likes of which have never before existed.
While Google advertising allows us to capture hot leads that have logged into the internet in search of a particular topic or service that relates to your brand, Facebook allows you to zero in on hot leads based on individuals’ profiles and actions—both online and offline. Both are powerful ends of one very valuable spectrum, and can work in perfect tandem with each other when planned correctly. This is our specialty here at Nuzu Net Media, where our experience and expertise in both Facebook and Google advertising create a powerful tool set from which to pull from for our clients.
Contact us today to find out more about how Nuuzu Net Media can direct the world’s most powerful advertising platform to grow YOUR business.